Do you have an orphan enzyme, or think you might? Are you interested in learning more about orphan enzymes, including how to find a sequence for yours? Do you have a newly characterized enzyme and I want to make sure all of the information about it is deposited in all the right places?
Take a look at the tutorials below for everything from determining if you have an orphan enzyme to how to use data from the literature to find sequences, and more.
I think I have an orphan enzyme, what do I do?
- What do I do when I think I have an orphan enzyme?
- Is this an orphan enzyme?
- How do I evaluate an orphan enzyme?
How do I find sequence information…?
- How do I search for sequence information in patents?
- How do I identify an enzyme from the literature?
- How do I identify an enzyme using peptide fragment data?